- innovative development,
Copyright (c) 2019 Z.Muhammedova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
One of the features of the modern world economy is that tourism is one of the fastest-growing and highly profitable sectors of the economy. Accordingly, the article presents the work of many scholars and researchers on the need for innovative tourism development. At the same time, there were suggestions and proposals on the measures taken on the need for innovative tourism development.
- Xhiliola Agaraj & Merita Murati, 2009. “Tourism an Important Sector of Economy Development”, Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 83-90, May.
- The main problems of tourism development in Uzbekistan are identified: experts have prepared an industry development strategy.
- Zaitseva N.A. Management in the socio-cultural service and tourism: a Textbook. - M.: Academy, 2003 .-- 224 p.
- SCHUMPETER, J. (1934), The Theory Of Economic Development, Harvard University Press, USA.
- MMMuhammedov va boshalar “Hizmat korsatish soҳashi va tourism rivozhlantirishning nazari asoslari” Monograph. Zarafshon nashriyeti, Samarkand - 2017.- B 181-200.
- http: //www.un.org/en/events/pastevents/pdf/brochure_rio.pdf
- Dud A.P. Innovations in Tourism / A.P. Dud // Scientific Herald of the Moscow Institute of Information Technology. –2011– No. 4. - P. 15.
- Uzbekistan will have the first cluster in Central Asia, created in the image of Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. Https: //podrobno.uz/cat/podrobno/v-uzbekistane-poyavitsya-pervy/