Copyright (c) 2019 Hashimov F. X
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The article contains some information on the specific effects of molybdenum, cobalt and copper cellulose in the "Virginia" type "K-326" tobacco plant.
- Khashimov F.Kh. State and ways to improve soil fertility in the Zarafshan valley. Monograph. Samarkand, 2018. p-169.
- Khashimov F.Kh. Improving the efficiency of nitrogen fertilizers on eroded gray soils. Monograph. Samarkand, 2018. p-104.
- Abdukarimov D.T., Khushvaktov S.X., Umurzakov E.U. "Tamakichilik" Tashkent, "Mehnat", 1985.
- Karajasov A.V. The effect of individual trace elements (B, Cu, Mn, Zn) and their combinations on the nicotine content in the roots of a tobacco plant. Biological development of microorganisms and plants. Alma-Ata, 1978. p 168-174.
- Dospexov B.A. Field experience. M .: 1985. p 34-72.
- Radov A.S., Pustovoi I.V., Korolkov A.V. Workshop on agrochemistry. M .: IN "Agropromizdat" .1985. p 181-186-189
- Radjabov A.I. The impact of trace elements and transport emissions on the productivity and quality of tobacco production in Urgut district. Abstract dissert ... Cand. agricultural sciences. Tashkent, 2002.