Copyright (c) 2020 Nozimov Eldor Anvarovich
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article highlights the importance of financial well-being in enterprises, the importance of organizing it on the basis of legal documents, diagnosing the economic situation of insolvent enterprises, and improving the business environment in a competitive environment.
- Message from the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev Oliy Majlis of December 22, 2018 [Electronic resource] ww.prezident.uz
- Plenkina, V.V. Theory and practice of financial recovery of an enterprise / V.V. Plenkina, O.B. Fedorova, O.V. Lenkova: a textbook. - Tyumen: Tsogu, 2012 .-- 276 p.
- Dibirova EZ, Kokueva VV Bankruptcy and financial recovery of enterprises // Young scientist. - 2012. - No. 12. - S. 192-196. - URL https://moluch.ru/archive/47/5915/ (accessed March 23, 2019).
- The Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 5, 1994 "On Bankruptcy" No. 1054-XII as amended.
- In Uzbekistan, the order and coefficients of financial recovery of enterprises can be changed. [Electronic resource]. http://finance.uz. Date of appeal 04.25.2018.
- Zaynalov D. R., Ahrorov Z. O. Influence of Taxes in the Mobilization of Financial Resources. // International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology. Vol.9, No.3 (May / June 2019). - P. 448-453.
- Bubhardi H., Stephan N. Steady Rise of the Restructuring Plan in Germany [Text] / Bubhardi H., Stephan N // EufoFenix. - 2010. - No. 7. - S. 54-57.