Sources of financing and factors hindering the development of innovative activities of the sphere of tourism
Copyright (c) 2020 Karimova Aziza Mahommadrezaevna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article discusses the role of the tourism industry in the development of the country's economy, factors hindering its development, as well as problems associated with sources of financing for this activity. Despite the fact that today tourism has turned into one of the most promising areas, there are many problems that both legal entities and individuals face. The article provides suggestions, the implementation of which would contribute to the solution of existing problems.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on tourism” no. 830-i 08/20/1999
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on tourism” no. zru – 549 july 18, 2019
- The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "on banks and banking" n zru-580 of 11/05/2019
- Decree of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan no. up-5611 “on additional measures for the accelerated development of tourism in the republic of uzbekistan” dated 5.01. 2019
- Decree of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan no. pp-4095 “on measures for the accelerated development of the tourism industry” dated 05.01.2019
- Decree of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan no. up-5611 “concept for the development of the tourism sector in the period until 2025”
- Raizberg b.a., Lozovsky l.sh., Starodubtseva e.b. modern economic dictionary.-2nd ed., rev. m .: infra-m.479 p. 1999.
- Medynsky, v.g. innovation management: textbook / v.g. Medynsky. - m .: infra-m, 2012 .-- 295 p.