Copyright (c) 2019 Yarash Gaffarov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The integration processes help address global and regional issues in the political, economic, legal and socio-cultural spheres, aimed at ensuring the national interests of these countries, international peace, stability, security and cooperation, mutual trust and goodwill among the public. It is the summarizing process of the gradual formation of the internationalized system
- Semplen J. The way out of violence: global problems and universal values. M., 1990.
- Diligensky G.G. "The end of history" or the change of civilizations? // Questions of philosophy. " 1991
- Karimov I.A. Uzbekistan at the Threshold of the 21st Century: Threats to Security, Conditions of Stability, and Guarantees of Progress. T: “Uzbekistan”, 1997.
- Kyrgyzbaev A. International cooperation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the Asian countries. T: Science, 2004
- Tsygankov P.A. International order: between past and future. // "Socio-political sciences", 1991, No. 12
- Kucharov Ch. Subjects of Central Asian Regional Integration and Geo-Economic Processes (Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference), 2007
- Zhukov V. Central Asia –development determined by globalization “Central Asia and the South Caucasus”: Collection of analytical articles. Almaty: Tass Point, 2002.
- Kucharov Ch. Problems of regional integration processes in Central Asia. T., Science, 2008